Friday, December 18, 2009

Another day.........

Morning came, had coffee and walked the dog. Not too bad but I prefer doing it in a rush so that I can get to work on time. Who am i kidding? On time? Mehhhh. Being able to work your own hours is awesome. Now I just got to get back to that. Talked to the pops today. Man that has to be tough. Living in Detroit as a retiree has too be hard. I know I ain't going back anytime soon or ever. To live that is. Visiting is ok, cuz you still get to leave. C'est la vie. I can now have a beer or too and not have to worry about getting a ride in to cover the calories. Come January though I am training my......what the hell am i thinking. What else do i have to do. Hell yeah, 6 days of 4+ hour rides followed by a nap here I come!!!!!!! Recover day then repeat.

No comments: